Seeing a Chiropractor during the holiday season can help reduce stress, heal and prevent winter injuries, and boost your mood.
Often when we are busy is when we need support and self care the most. Give yourself a little more of you this year and check out our Top 6 Reasons for Chiropractic Care this Holiday Season:
- Stress less. The holidays may bring out the best in us, but they can also bring out the stress in us. The season is often full of expectations and commitments, leaving us less time take care of ourselves. It’s no surprise that holiday stress might package itself as neck pain, low back pain, shoulder tension, and jaw pain. When our bodies tense up as a result of stress, we can form bad biomechanical habits or leave ourselves vulnerable to throwing our backs out or other injuries. Chiropractic care is a great opportunity to put yourself first and address the effects of stress on your body.
- Travel. Before you pack your bags for holiday travel, consider getting adjusted. Long car rides, uncomfortable flights, and unfamiliar guest beds are just a few of the culprits that leave us feeling less than our joyful selves. Make sure your body is ready for travel in the first place. After your trip, if you find that travel has taken a toll on you, Chiropractic care can provide relief.
- Winter Injuries. Braving the snow and ice can unfortunately lead to falls, winter sports injuries, car accidents, and pain caused by shoveling. If bad weather puts you out, make sure you seek help as soon as possible. Waiting may result in more damage and longer healing time.
- Boost your immune system. Chiropractic care can help balance the nervous system and help you stay active during the colder months, which improves your immune system and helps fight off the cold & flu.
- Your flex account. You may have funds that will expire at the end of December. This should never be your sole reason to see any type of doctor, but it’s valuable to check in with your account status and schedule your appointments accordingly.
- Winter Blues. Roughly 15% of Americans are challenged by the change of the seasons when it comes to depression and extreme fatigue. Posture is a key way we express ourselves. Good posture and spinal health can help you feel more energetic, happier, and confident.
If you would like to learn more about Chiropractic care or to schedule an appointment, visit us here for a complimentary consultation – or call, 773.598.4387.