At Aligned Modern Health your health and safety is our top priority. Like you, over the last several weeks we have all been focused on doing all that we need to do to keep our patients clinics, employees, and their families safe. We are closely monitoring the latest reports from all governmental agencies regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients, we have introduced several precautionary measures in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control to our protocol – in addition to the already high standards we adhere to ensuring your health is number one.
Steps we are taking in our clinics:
- We have expanded our frequency of cleaning procedures for all common areas and surfaces.
All tables, mats, and equipment are sanitized after every use.
- Employees must wash or sanitize their hands before and after touching every patient, using an alcohol based sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for patients and staff at all workstations and waiting areas.
- If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are exhibiting any of the symptoms, fever, cough, difficulty breathing we encourage you to call us and speak with one of our patient services representatives to help you reschedule your appointment.
- Virtual visits are available for our Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition Patients. Please click here if you are a patient or would like to be a patient and be seen virtually.
- If you have travelled from a country that is on the CDC no travel list, please take all precautions to not come into the clinic before 14 days of your arrival here.
- We will also be doing regular deep cleanings for further precaution after patient hours.
- Aligned Modern Health employees have been advised to stay home if they are sick and must be symptom free at least 24 hours before returning to work.
- We have advised any employees who have travelled to a country affected by COVID-19 to self-quarantine at home for 14 days before returning to work.
- We continue to follow the recommended processes for cleaning and disinfecting with products registered with the Environmental Protection Agency.
As always, our foremost concern is the safety of our patients, our team, and the larger community we serve.
Our providers are taking the utmost precautions with healthcare safety and as experts, we’re here to help you stay informed on prevention and best practices for immune health and hygiene.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and keep you up to date.
Yours in partnership,
Dr. Delilah Renegar, DC, MD
Director of Functional Medicine